Sunday, August 5, 2007

Anti-Recommendations - Lofts 590

Lofts 590 - Arlington, VA

There's so much construction around here it's a nightmare. Right now they are fixing the apartments right next to us and it is so loud!!! They are also doing construction across the street so you hear constant drilling. There is no peace and quiet here. If it's not the construction, it's the very loud people above us or college kids partying in the hallway which echos very loudly into your apartment. Way overpriced too.

2. I lived in Lofts 590 for one year. I have never dealt with such incompetence with th management office in my life. The noise here is absolutely out of control. The idiots below me continued to come up daily to tell me how they could hear my microwave door slamming, walking, showering. For the "luxury prices" you pay...it's a total rip off. The manager always sides with her staff. She will never admit to a mistake. She is, quite possibly, the worst manager ever. DO NOT MOVE HERE EVEN IF THEY SHOW YOU THE KITCHENS...IT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!! And the pet policy..it changes every 15 minutes.

No comments: