Sunday, August 5, 2007

Anti-Recommendations - Albemarle

Albemarle - DC

1. After more than 3 years here I've see the decadence of this place. It use to be a place where you could have a good size apartment for a reasonable price, and some decent customer service. Today, only the first remains true. Pretty much everything you can read in most of the reviews in this website is true. Let me just a couple of examples of my own: I've been waiting 2 weeks to get a loose cable fixed, and I waited for a month to get my second bathroom fixed. I'm sure you can get a better deal than this out there. I'm going to start looking pretty soon.

2. The location is great and the size of the apartments are very large by Washington DC. standards. Those are the two positve comments, but everything else would fall under the negative category! The management has consistantly taken the band-aid approach and never truely fixes or rectifies any problems. It is completely pathetic to see such a nice property so completely mis-managed to the extent that the property has basically become a leaking, bug infested piece of crap !!! This is the absolute truth !

No comments: