Thursday, July 10, 2008

Quasi-Anti-Recommendations - 2501 Porter Street

From DC - even when folks enjoy a place - Archstone forces them out. This came from zhulinka on apartment ratings.

I was really happy living here, but the rent has been raised so I have to leave. For people like myself without a car, the large hill makes it a chore to get groceries, etc. The building is well managed, the staff working at the concierge are very friendly and always willing to help out. Maintenance is also very good--whenever I had a problem it was fixed right away. If it weren't so expensive here, I would renew my lease.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same experience with 2501 Porter Street in DC. They offered a really great rent deal to move in and then wanted a 30% rent increase. It's simply bate and switch.
I would never be a tenant of theirs again.

Dsoderblog.com said...

You might be interested in this video and sharing it with your readers.

A story of Archstone Smith's most egregious abuse of a senior citizen community in San Diego to build an apartment complex. Please show your outrage with comments and letters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZ-bVQPADM&feature=channel_page

Thanks for watching

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.