Thursday, July 10, 2008

Anti-Recommendations - Providence at Tewksbury

And from Massachusetts, apartment ratings denger gives us this -

This has got to be the worst place around.T he rent is high the apts don't stay warm HUGE heating bills.the pool area never opened when the hours are posted always problems there.the managment should be fired they could care less about you or anyone else,Alex has got to be the worst manager in the history of customer service. one time i called about the music above me it was so loud the pictures were shaking on my walls and he told me it's not after hours so its ok to play loud music.and the garbage thing thats a joke, walk a 1/2 mile to throw out thrash.i'm glad i'm out now i rent a house for 300.00 less and my utilities are decent and i don't have to listen to management tell me what to do and how to live.

No comments: